Understanding Twitter's Timeline Algorithm to Make Your Brand Stand Out in 2019 [infographic]
As more social platforms switch to algorithm-defined feeds to maximize engagement, it's important for social media marketers to also up their knowledge of such systems, and ensure they know how and why things appear as they do to users.
But algorithms are, almost by design, complex. They take into account a wide range of individual usage factors and trends to try and predict what each person will want to see. Because of this, there's no magic formula that will ensure you reach every potential user you'd like to, but by having a better understanding of the process, you can consider the best approaches, and improve performance.
Twitter, which introduced its feed algorithmback in 2016, is one such platform that you need to have an understanding of. In the infographic below, the team from Digital Marketing World have provided an overview of Twitter's feed control elements, and the factors which influence where tweets show up in user streams.
Again, there's no magic formula to beat the system, but it's a good reminder of the elements at play, which you can use in your strategic approach.
A version of this post was first published on the Digital Information World blog .
- Reconciling twitter threads and manual testing
- BitMEX首席执行官：牛市是真的 市场目前处于上升趋势的迹象||Fun twitter
- 万卉：有人在Bitstamp挂了5000个BTC的卖单|Fun twitter
- 币安赵长鹏： 币安将把冷热钱包里所有的ERC20币安币转换成原生BEP2币|Fun twitter
- Thomas Lee：只要比特币低于1万美元 人们就会有踏空心理|Fun twitter
- Bitfinex CTO Paolo Ardoino ：Bitfinex 能在10天内通过私募筹集10亿美元|Fun twitter
- 5 Types of Stories Brands & Marketers Should Be Using by @https://twitter.com/seocopychick
- twitter-bootstrap – Bootstrap 3.0：响应列重置文档部分
- twitter-bootstrap – Bootstrap – 如何在列表/标签中使用图标？
- Twitter’s support form leaked phone number country codes to IPs in China and Saudi