Kathleen Griffith's Best Bite-Sized Pieces of Advice for Women in Business
"Collaboration is the new competition." That's what Kathleen Griffith said when asked at Entrepreneur LIVE! about how women view the workplace. Women can be more open to sharing their experiences, either in person or over social media, allowing them to stay connected and work through difficult problems cohesively.
At the same time, Griffith says more women than ever distrust brands. As a result, if you plan on trying to sell or market to women, you're going to have to reach them directly, potentially product by product, and earn their trust. Again, women are willing to share their experiences, and you don't want one bad review to turn into an avalanche.
Click play to hear Griffith expand on these points and give advice to women who are starting out as entrepreneurs, trying to find balance in the business world.
- 独家 | 用VR还原犯罪现场 年营收400万 他还拿下HTC战略投资
- Jupiter Networks invests $2.5M in enterprise tech accelerator Alchemist
- Why the next innovative leap in shaving tech looks like a step backward
- 「医药赛道」没有寒冬，我们预判了 2019 八大医药投资主题 | 36氪新药新疗法系列 ①
- Industrial tech may not be sexy, but VCs are loving it
- 三星Galaxy S10确定使用屏下指纹识别技术
- To rebuild satellite communications, Ubiquitilink starts at ground level
- A private equity bet in Latin America proves the strength of fintech investments there