Kathleen Griffith's Best Bite-Sized Pieces of Advice for Women in Business
"Collaboration is the new competition." That's what Kathleen Griffith said when asked at Entrepreneur LIVE! about how women view the workplace. Women can be more open to sharing their experiences, either in person or over social media, allowing them to stay connected and work through difficult problems cohesively.
At the same time, Griffith says more women than ever distrust brands. As a result, if you plan on trying to sell or market to women, you're going to have to reach them directly, potentially product by product, and earn their trust. Again, women are willing to share their experiences, and you don't want one bad review to turn into an avalanche.
Click play to hear Griffith expand on these points and give advice to women who are starting out as entrepreneurs, trying to find balance in the business world.
- 10 Traits All Successful Entrepreneurs Share
- Tech Shares Buoy the Entrepreneur Index™ Again Despite Signs of Slowing Economic Growth
- Morphin instantly Deepfakes your face into GIFs
- Starbucks will anchor the new $400 million food-focused Valor Siren Ventures fund
- Gary Vaynerchuk Is Very (Long-Term) Bullish on Cannabis
- This Is How the Richer Get Richer (and How You Can Do the Same)
- Skymind raises $11.5M to bring deep learning to more enterprises