Here's What Investor Phil Town's Daily Routine Looks Like
Opinions expressed by Entrepreneur contributors are their own.
In this video, Entrepreneur Network Phil Town shares his normal morning and daily routines.
Town mentions one of the most integral parts of his day is looking at how to structure his time. The finance guru admits, he is not always an early riser, instead, he consistently opts for 8 hours of sleep from the time he goes to bed.
Town gets his day rolling by taking around 45 minutes to listen to the news in the day and wake his body up. Town also reads the news and heads to the gym to get in a morning work-out of an hour's time. After cooling down with some breathing exercises and quiet meditation, Town begins his day. When Town does begin to think of investments, his day of investing often involves an immense amount of reading. Reading will consist of "homework" reads, as well as texts he is particularly interested in.
Click play to hear on Phil Town's daily routine.
Related: How to Come Out on Top After a Stock Market Crash
Entrepreneur Networkis a premium video network providing entertainment, ewitducation and inspiration from successful entrepreneurs and thought leaders. We provide expertise and opportunities to accelerate brand growth and effectively monetize video and audio content distributed across all digital platforms for the business genre.
EN is partnered with hundreds of top YouTube channels in the business vertical. Watch video from our network partners on demand on Roku , Apple TV and the Entrepreneur App available on iOS and Android devices.
Click here to become a part of this growing video network.
- Lemonade Reinvents Renters and Homeowners Insurance With On-Demand Service, Social Responsi...
- 最前线 | 盖茨称错失移动系统是最大失误，微软折戟之地华为能崛起吗？
- 高端智能手机市场报告:华为首超苹果 iPhone风光不再
- Libratone Track Air 体验：让真无线耳机向更好又进了一步
- ‘Harry Potter: Wizards Unite’ reaches 400K downloads, $300K in consumer spend in UK and US
- Google 想让短信「复活」，这事没有那么容易
- GoWithMi创始人李东：一个中国小团队如何挑战全球巨无霸 ，打造无国界的中立基础设施
- FedEx lures online sellers with two-day air shipping at ground rates after Amazon contract ends