What Videos do Your Customers Want to See on Social Media? [Infographic]
As you may have read, video has become the preferred form of content that consumers want to see from brands on social. But not all video is created equal - consumers also have different expectations for video, across different platforms.
To help with this, the team from Animoto have created a guide for the types of videos consumers want to see on social media from brands, along with the top features and types of videos consumers engage with overall.
'How-to' videos, sale videos and 'Top 5' lists are among the types of videos consumers most like from brands. What features do consumers appreciate the most when watching a brand's video? Straight-to-the-point messaging, eye-catching imagery and compelling stories were among the most mentioned.
Learn more video content insights in the infographic below.
- TikTok Isn't Going Anywhere
- What it’s like to be a female founder in the Instagram era
- Sri Lanka blocks social media sites after deadly explosions
- How Can You Measure Your Social Brand Equity?
- Astroscreen raises $1M to detect social media manipulation with machine learning
- TikTok Banned in India Over Distribution of Concerning Content
- The Influencer’s Dilemma