Salesforce Lightning: Integrated with existing offers
The announcement states that the approximately 70 Lightning Web Components give developers the freedom to use the tools they like to use to create components – reusable building blocks for building Lightning applications. Using these Web Components in conjunction with other developer services, such as Lightning Data Service, Lightning Locker, and Base Lightning Components, as well as Salesforce’s low-code tools such as Salesforce DX, Lightning App Builder, and Lightning Flow, allow companies to leverage their developer and admin resources better use.
A detailed introduction of the Lightning Web Components interested in an article on salesforce.com . They will be available in spring 2019 as part of the next major Salesforce platform release.
- React's Hooks API implemented for web components
- Using web components with a headless CMS
- Why I don't use web components
- Create web components without using a class with Atomico
- Angular – Components within Components
- New for AWS Lambda – Use Any Programming Language and Share Common Components
- bRuCk: A prototyping system built with web components and the Houdini Paint API
- The Power of Web Components
- Unit testing tool for web components