Which Billionaire Will Be the World's First Trillionaire? (Infographic)
The number crunchers at Comparisun have analyzed the last five years of data of the world's richest companies and individuals to predict when they’ll join the Trillion Dollar Club. You can see the entire list here .
This is hardly exact science, and in all likelihood, none of these entrepreneurs will ever have $1 trillion. Who knows, maybe you'll launch the next global platform that reduces these big boys to zero. Maybe this fun chart will help inspire you to do what even the most famous businesspeople of today have yet to accomplish.
Predicting the world’s first trillionaires (infographic)
Jeff Bezos may have lost an estimated $38 billion in his recent divorce, but the Amazon CEO is still the richest person on the planet. According to Comparisun, his net worth has grown at a pace of 34 percent over the last five years, which could make him the world's first trillionaire by 2026.Mark Zuckerberg also has a legitimate shot, although it might take him a bit longer to get there. Keep your head up Zuck!
Related: 9 Mind-Blowing Facts That Show Just How Wealthy Jeff Bezos Really Is
Check out thisinfographicthat breaks down the 25 richest people in the world, and when realistically they can expect to see a bank account balance with twelve zeros in it: $1,000,000,000,000.
- Convoy raises $400 million at $2.75 billion valuation to make freight trucking more efficient
- Amazon founder Jeff Bezos interested in owning NFL team, has strong support among current o...
- Jeff Bezos reportedly called Michael Bloomberg and asked him if he would run for president ...
- Revolution closes its second Rise of the Rest fund with $150 million
- 短暂失去“世界首富”头衔 贝索斯重新登顶
- It looks like Jeff Bezos is about to lose his spot as the world’s richest person to Bill Gates
- 亚马逊市值蒸发800亿 贝索斯：继续烧钱
- Jeff Bezos Is No Longer The Richest Person In The World
- 亚马逊两年来首次盈利下降 重磅假日季指引逊色 盘后大跌 贝索斯让出首富宝座
- 外媒：若亚马逊被要求分拆 贝索斯将会让云计算和电商