Bookery - Manage your epubs and send it to your Amazon Kindle
Based on Vue + Laravel
Manage all your ebooks locally and send it to your reader! Install Bookery on your NAS (i.e. Synology) and drop all your epubs into the upload field. Bookery will extract the needed metadata (author, title, cover) and organize the needed folder structure. You can easily search all your books and send them with 2 clicks directly on your reader! - Works with Amazon Kindle!
Make sure, you have following installed:
- Apache / NginX
- MySQL / MariaDB
- PHP 7.2+ & ZIP-Module
Install the requirements and setup in the following order:
rename .env.example to .env
php artisan key:generate
php artisan jwt:secret
php artisan storage:link
Setup your DB-Access in .env file
Setup Emailaccount in .env
php artisan migrate
Configure Webserver or use artisan serve
Open /register and register your account
Login to your account - Done
Once you're logged-in, just drop your .epub-files in the Uploader. Bookery will upload and extract the files to save the metadata to the database.
Does it work with my Amazon Kindle?
Yes! Just enter your Kindle Mail-Address during registration and Bookery will send it it to your Kindle. No need to convert files, if you send the book als a .png -File. Amazon will do the converting for you.
Feel free to contribute or suggest new features!
- Apple and Google mull response to antitrust scrutiny. Is Amazon next?
- A group of ex-NSA and Amazon engineers are building a ‘GitHub for data’
- 为了追赶亚马逊和微软 谷歌云服务启动收购狂欢模式
- Socialist Kshama Sawant reignites fight to tax Amazon for affordable housing
- Cloud spending said to top $30B in Q4 as Amazon, Microsoft battle for market share
- Amazon’s Ring finally mandates two-factor authentication on all accounts